Mood

February 28, 2017

photography and edited by June Jissle

SWEATER: J. Crew TANK: Mixxmix
DENIM JACKET: Levi's MIDI SKIRT: c/o StyleWe
COLORBLOCK BAG: c/o Rosegal PLATFORMS: H&M

Another look I did with June in Central Park last month. It started to fog and rain during the middle of the day. I think the vibe of the weather certainly captured the dark moodiness in my expressions and outfit. Also the park was almost completely empty which was perfect so we had more space to work with. The scenery in Central Park during the rain is TRULY breathtaking. The city buildings faintly disappear in the mist and you start to see the park for it's beauty. It was almost romantic but I remember it was pretty chilly that day.


More on June Jissle - WORKS // IG


What I love about this linen and cotton midi skirt from StyleWe is the versatility that I could style with. I could wear in simple casual days and it at the same time it would be sensible to wear it in an appropriate professional matter as well. I can't wait to style this skirt for more warmer days to come! I'm planning to write a full review blog post for the StyleWe products in details in the near future. I have so much POSITIVE thoughts to talk about this store!


  instagram ♡ lookbook  deviantart ♡ bloglovin  

9 comments

  1. I love this post!! Your photo's are amazing:) Stunning outfit! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turtle neck, looks so comfy and warm enough in almost end of winter ^^

    xoxo, Kartikaryani
    [www.kartikaryani.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, u are sooooo fashion ! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice style!
    I really like the denim jacket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Yes this will give alots of information about fashion.lulus coupon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable post, love ur looks <3


    http://ladydiene.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great costume is this that she had wear in this blog.Cartincoupon.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.